- LL.M. 2000 University of Helsinki
- Trained at the Bench 2003
- Attorney-at-law 2005
- Advocacy work from 2000-
- Employed at Susiluoto Ltd. from 2004-
- Chairman of the Young Lawyers Committee of the Finnish Bar Association 2007-2009, Secretary of the Bar Examination board of examiners 2008-2010, Member of the delegation 2009-, Member of the board of the Association of Finnish Lawyers 2005-2006, Member of the board of the Young Lawyers Association 2002-2004, Chairman 2005-2006, Chairman of the board of Pykälä ry – Helsinki University law student’s association, President 2007
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English
Janne Nyman works mainly with court proceedings in dispute and criminal cases. His clientele includes both private persons and companies. In addition to litigation, he offers consulting and assists at drafting contracts.
His specialised areas of expertise include treatment injuries, IT supply and production related issues and matters related to preventing and examining money laundering.
Janne has held several posts of confidentiality at the Finnish Bar Association, Association of Finnish Lawyers and other organizations.