- LL.M. 1993 University of Helsinki
- Attorney-at-law 1997
- Advocacy work from 1993-
- Partner at Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.
- Member of the delegation of the Finnish Bar Association from 2005-, Member of the board of the Helsinki Bar Association 2006-2010
- Member of the Finnish Copyright Council 2009-2012
- Publications: Co-author of Asiakirjamalleja (Collection of legal model forms) 2008, 9th edition, Talentum
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English
Mari Lampenius is specialised in copyrights, marketing and other contract and dispute matters that involve content production. She is a member of the Finnish Copyright Council.
Since her graduation Mari has worked at arbitration and taken care of court proceedings in both civil and criminal cases and copyright disputes. She has also done a significant share of work in family and inheritance cases, and matters of bankruptcy and economic offences.