- LL.M. 1989 University of Helsinki
- Trained at the Bench 1990
- Attorney-at-law 1994
- Advocacy work from 1990-
- Partner at Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.
- Lecturer at the course of practical Civil, Commercial and Property Law at the University of Helsinki, at the Open University, and at the Helsinki City Adult Education Centre
- Publications: Articles in FiSIAQ (Finnish Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate) publications; co-author of Asiakirjamalleja (Collection of legal model forms) 2012, 10th edition, Talentum.
- Languages: Finnish, English
Heikki Uotila has long-standing experience in Criminal Law. He is also specialised in the legal issues of real estate and construction business, as well as matters of Environmental Law.