- LL.M. 1988 University of Helsinki
- Trained at the Bench 1988
- Attorney-at-law 1992, advocacy work from 1988-
- Partner at Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.
- Mediator in the Finnish Bar Association list of mediators 2007-
- Chairman of FISE Ltd rectification committee 2006-2016
- Publications: Co-author of Asiakirjamalleja (Collection of legal model forms) 2008, 9th edition, Talentum.
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English
Jussi Kalliala started his career as an attorney in 1988, and has done most of his work on matters involving Labour Law and the building trade. In addition to these, his areas of expertise include legal issues related to real estate and disputes in housing trade.
Kalliala’s typical assignments include consulting, negotiations for contracts, court proceedings, cooperation procedures required by the Labour Law and other re-organisations of company personnel, as well as licence and appeal matters. He is also a mediator accredited by the Finnish Bar Association.