- LL.M. 1993 University of Lapland
- Trained at the Bench 1995
- Attorney-at-law 1997
- Advocacy work from 1995-
- Partner at Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.
- Lecturer at Aalto University Open University 2003-
- Publications: Co-author of Osakeyhtiö I and II (Company Law; 97, 00, 02, 08, 12, 15, 17), Edita Publishing Ltd ; Asunto-ja kiinteistöosakeyhtiö (Housing and Real Estate Corporation; 03), Edita Publishing Ltd; Asiakirjamallit (Collection of legal model forms; 02, 08, 12, 18), Talentum Media Ltd; Yrityksen asiakirja- ja sopimusopas (Legal Form and Contract Guide for Companies; 04, 06, 10, 13, 16), Talentum Media Ltd; Uuden yrittäjän käsikirja (Handbook for a Starting Business; 09), Talentum Media Ltd, Business Operations in Finland (07, 15), Bloomberg BNA Tax Management; author of Yritysjuridiikka (Business Law; 13, 18), Edita Publishing Oy; articles on matters of Company Law in Tilisanomat periodical.
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English
Kalle Kyläkallio does most of his work in the area of Company Law. He is specialised in matters concerning limited companies and housing corporations, and is an acknowledged author of professional literature.
His typical assignments involve consulting in the applications of the Companies Act and the Housing Act at occasions such as shareholder’s general meetings, questions of authority, share issues and redemption proceedings. Kalle also frequently works as an arbitrator.