- LL.M. 1983 University of Helsinki
- Trained at the Bench 1986
- Attorney-at-law 1988
- Advocacy work from 1986-
- Partner at Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.
- Publications: Co-author of Asiakirjamalleja (Collection of legal model forms) 2008, 9th edition, Talentum.
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English, Spanish
Since the beginning of his career in advocacy in 1986, Pekka Kolppanen has taken care of commissions in numerous legal areas for both private and corporate clients. His areas of expertise include Family and Inheritance Law, Labour Law, and Contract Law. In addition to this, he has attended to a great number of disputes related to conveyance and real estate matters.
Pekka speaks fluent Spanish and his clientele includes companies and private persons in the Spanish speaking countries.