Asianajotoimisto Susiluoto Oy – Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd
Uudenmaankatu 16 B
2. Contact person in matters concerning the register
Uudenmaankatu 16 B, 00120 Helsinki
3. Name of the register
Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd, Client and Assignment Register
- Grounds and purpose of processing personal data
The processing of personal data is based on the client relationship between Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.’s representatives and the client and on the consent of the client. In addition, personal data is processed to enable us to administer and fulfil our obligations under the law, to provide information to relevant authorities and to carry out any legitimate interest.
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To carry out Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.’s assignments
- To manage, monitor and develop the client relationship and to carry out communication and marketing related to client relationship
- To monitor client’s payment status and work orders
- To fulfil storage, reporting and inquiry obligations based on the law or compliant with official regulations and instructions
- Data content of the register
We may process the following data, depending on whether the client is a private customer or a corporate customer
- Company or organisation
- Business ID
- Person’s name, address and email address
- Personal identification number
- Identification of the client required by law, such as copy of an identity card
- Nature of the assignment
- Personal data of the client’s adverse party
- Information concerning payment and billing, including insurance information
- Other personal information required for carrying out the assignment, for example: civil status, family relations, employment, property, debts and state of health
- Standard sources of data
The main source of data is the client itself and regarding corporate customers the contact person of the company.
Data may be collected also from authorities or other third parties within the limits of the law for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement
- Retention period
The retention period of the data stored in the Client and Assignment Register depends on the nature of the data and the purposes of processing. We do not store personal data longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We may continue storing the data only as long as such processing is required by law or is reasonably necessary for our legal obligations or legitimate interests.
- Regular disclosures of data
Data of the register is only available to Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.’s representatives.
Data is not disclosed to third parties unless it is required by law. Authorized service providers who provide services for us may process personal data for us as a part of their services. We have made proper agreements with the service providers to ensure fair processing also in these situations.
Registered personal data will be disposed of at the user’s request unless law, contract or service provision prevents the data being removed.
- Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
Personal data will not be transferred or disclosed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Principles of register protection
Personal data in electronic form is protected by generally acceptable and reasonable technical means in the industry such as by firewalls and passwords. The non-electronic materials of the register containing personal data are located in locked premises where unauthorized access is denied.
Only the Data Controller or a member of the personnel of the Data Controller or a service provider acting on behalf of the Data Controller and involved in the processing of personal data has access to the personal data processed in the register in accordance with the access rights granted by Susiluoto Attorneys-at-law.
Susiluoto Attorneys-at-law takes into account the applicable laws and regulations of the authorities and the industry organizations’ instructions for ensuring the confidentiality of personal data.
- Clients rights concerning the processing of personal data
The clients have the right to review what data has been stored of them. This request can be declined or complied with in a limited fashion based on the grounds provided by law. This right may be exercised free of charge.
The client has the right to request a rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. In addition, the client has the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning him or her or request restriction of processing on the grounds provided by law.
To the extent that the client has provided data to us, the client has the right to receive such data in as machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller.
The client has the right to lodge a complaint to the local supervisory authority, if the controller’s actions are inconsistent with the applicable data protection provisions.
The local supervisory authority is:
The Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
Ratapihantie 9 (6th floor)
029 56 66700
- Cookies and web analytics
Log files and cookies allow for statistics gathering of the web page usage. Users’ personal data is not linked to the traffic data.
- Further information
Inquiries regarding personal data processing and situations using data subject’s rights the data subject must contact Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd in writing:
Asianajotoimisto Susiluoto Oy – Susiluoto Attorneys-at-Law Ltd.
Uudenmaankatu 16 B